The AGM is free and you can RSVP online
Registration on the day is from 11am, meeting commences at 11.30am and concludes at 3pm
On the day you will be able to:
- Hear from Sarah Griffith, who will talk about the campaign for assisted dying in Guernsey.
- Hear from local campaigner Austin Waite about his personal experience campaigning in Scotland.
- Find out how members fund were used last year in report on our 2017 annual accounts.
- Learn about our strategy for influencing MPs.
- Find out the result of this year’s Board election.
The day will also provide a valuable opportunity to learn about our achievements in 2017 and learn more about Dignity in Dying’s strategy for the campaign ahead.
The active participation of our supporters is vital to the success of the campaign and it would be a pleasure to see you there.
The AGM is free to attend. A light sandwich lunch will be provided. The day will begin at 11:30am (registration from 11am) and finish at 3pm.
Like in 2017, the AGM will be held at Conway Hall, 25 Red Lion Square in Holborn in Central London, WC1R 4RL.
To use the hearing loop at Conway Hall please switch your hearing aid to the T position.
Getting to the Conway Hall
25 Red Lion Square, London, WC1R 4RL
Route 98 comes via Oxford Street and terminates in Red Lion Square. Routes 19, 38, 55 and 243 pass by the Theobalds Road entrance to the Hall. Any bus to Holborn, Grays Inn Road or Southampton Row/Kingsway comes close to Conway Hall.
Holborn Station (Central and Piccadilly lines) is approximately five minutes’ walk away. Also within reasonable walking distance are Chancery Lane and Russell Square.